Oversees NAUTICA Agency Art & Creative Services Graphics Department. Establishes
best processes and procedures.
- Work with Creative Director to concept and execute seasonal marketing / photo shoots including researching & suggesting creative talent, working with on-set talent, editing, creative presentations and execution of marketing creative through post-production.
- Inspire and manage all graphic design for Nautica brand across all categories.
- Oversee consistent overall brand image of all brand and licensing imagery and typography.
- Build and maintain partnerships with Project and Brand Managers to ensure consistent brand messaging and strategies.
- Oversee creative production and work with Traffic Coordinator to assign and ensure flow of creative work.
- Manage Graphic Designer and Freelance positions – assigning and managing jobs and giving creative direction.
- Awareness of outside talent, industry standards and innovations and the ability to apply new ideas to grow productivity and creativity.
- Knowledge and Skills in Design Programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Keynote, and working knowledge of Video Editing Software.
- Ability to work closely with the Creative Director and understand coalition and brand goals and objectives as they apply to creative projects.
- Ability to manage creative job flow and maintain schedules and achieve deadlines.
- Ability to manage and mentor graphic designers.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to articulate smart and inspired creative ideas to management.
- BS/BA in graphics or related field
Previous experience within related field: 7+ years