As an Art Director in our Creative team, you will have the
challenge to create authentic and innovative marketing stories to
showcase our product that reaches our consumer in impactful ways.
You will have the great responsibility to manage product
categories and ensure the right story is hitting the global market
place at the right time. You will spend time orchestrating the
creative visual direction for specific product segments, which may
include advertising, catalogs, packaging and e-commerce materials.
Your position grants you the perfect opportunity to embrace the
company’s culture and showcase your work globally. You must have
the ability to provide creative guidance for production artists in
order for Reef to thrive in a competitive and evolving market.
Additionally, you must collaborate with Interactive and Video
teams to inspire and communicate visual strategy, which is crucial
for pursuing a larger consumer base. The Art Director will be
challenged and have fun pushing norms in order to tap into
• Owns the creative and visual direction, design, and production
for advertising and collateral for product segments, including
research that aids in developing fresh creative ideas for
advertising and promotional executions, learning new software
and artistic techniques as the need arises, etc.
• Successfully develops and designs new exciting and innovative
marketing stories for the product segment(s) to show our brand
story to global consumers.
• Oversees photo shoots, both location and table top, including
prep, styling and editing.
• Designs product catalogs, sales collateral, packaging, POP and
e-commerce materials for specific product segment(s) in a
• Collaborate directly with product segment team (e-commerce,
marketing, footwear and apparel) in managing creative workflow
needs and development for specific product segment(s).
• Remains current on industry trends and technology in order to
put forth products that are trending.
• Years of Related Professional Experience: 6+.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Art or a minimum of 6 years related
experience and or training.
• Experience working in creative environments, including either
in-house or external agency experience required.
• Excellent design skills
• Advanced Mac skills and expert competency in all other commonly
used graphic design software
• Ability to develop creative ideas that advertise and promote
specific line segments to the target customer
• Capable of adjusting quickly and make an impact in this
• Driven mindset with unwavering passion to get the job done
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
• Some travel necessary to core sports events for creative
inspiration and market research (maximum travel required 20%)
• Ability to be flexible in working late evenings/early mornings,
when needed to meet project deadlines
VF is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer
of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF
is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and
treating our VF associates and VF applicants without
discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected
veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected
Sorry, applications are not being accepted through
StyleCareers.com. Apply directly at our website using the link
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the