AREA BRAND COORDINATOR
The Area Brand Coordinator is responsible for sales, training and merchandising within Sourthern Califonia and Mexico wholesale accounts.
- Ensure and train for exceptional customer service. An Area Brand Coordinator must be able to speak to the story of brand and product knowledge. Understanding key features of our product, and maintaining up to date brand awareness and product knowledge is a key to the brands success.
- Provides excellent customer service with every client interaction by informing and educating every customer about our brand history, partnerships, and product details.
- Works closely with store sales teams to provide support on all sales or inquiries in regards to Shinola.
- Help train Visual managers and store teams in visual display within territory
- Partners with store management and Shinola Regional to align schedules with any store sales events.
- Ensure proper training on product knowledge and visual guidelines for all department stores within Territory.
- Communicate sizing, fitting and defective product issues with reporting regional manager
- Build communication channels between Store teams and Shinola Sales team aboutfeedback on product, events, returns, faqs etc.
- Properly display, and store merchandise according to company guidelines
- Communicates with store team on merchandising standards and how to maintain displays
- Ensure all products are displayed at all times.
- Maintains constant communication with training team as it pertains to visuals, product knowledge and brand awareness amongst store teams within each location
- Analyze and communicate weekly reports from visual/training team about each specific location within region.
- Reports what skus within each location are moving faster/slower than others, their location and adjacencies
- Conducts regular stock walkthroughs to stay up to date on all inventories within each door.
- 3 years of sales and visual merchandising experience within a retail department store or luxury retail environment
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant longstanding experience in luxury or multi-brand retail
- Experience with managing and training store teams on brand/product knowledge and visual guidelines.
- Valid drivers' license and passport with the ability to travel locally and internationally.
- Strong work ethic
- Great understanding and execution of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter initiative driven
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented mentality
- High level of visual and merchandising understanding
- Must be fluent in Spanish
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance and not applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.