Anthropologie Supervisor - South Granville - Vancouver, Bc (43412)
A Supervisor contributes to a profitable and customer-centric environment through development of a team and support of department responsibilities. They support selling/operations of their department and gains proficiencies in total store operations, the life cycle of product, and managing the customer experience.
REPORTS TO: Department Sales Manager
- Cultivates an environment of genuine customer connection
- Demonstrates extraordinary service, leading by example on the sales floor
- Facilitates an energized pace and positive service environment
- Acts as a brand ambassador reflective of the company values and aesthetic
- Supports the store to drive selling and service to achieve weekly goals
- Engages with local community via events and social media platform
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment and decision-making skills
- Is an entrepreneur, takes smart risks with measurable results
- Provides global and department insight in relationship to the customer experience to the leadership team
- Participates in ongoing staff education through sharing of product knowledge
- Builds and maintains productive partnerships
- Facilitates the sharing of product knowledge for department
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
- Supports the leadership team in recruiting, hiring, and retaining top talent to build bench for the store
- Participates in leading a thorough and thoughtful onboarding for New Hires
- Ensures that development happens through all levels of the team
- Plans and executes meetings that are collaborative, educational and motivational
- Administers performance appraisals, sets goals and follows up
- Delivers coaching and counseling in consistent and timely manner
- Takes responsibility for own development and professional growth, identifies and trains replacement in preparation for career progression
AESTHETIC UNDERSTANDING & APPLICATION
- Upholds stock-to-sales processes and presentation standards
- Develops proficiencies in assessment of merchandising and outfitting
- Develops proficiencies in understanding and application of merchant skills to impact business and the customer experience
- Collaborates with Store Manager and Visual Manager to assess merchandising and outfitting
- Leads department team to understand and apply merchant skills to impact business and the customer experience
- Gains proficiencies that is reflective of trend and supports brand messaging
As an Anthropologie employee, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage. All employees receive a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, qualified transportation credit, a generous employee referral program and much more!.
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to lead and inspire a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply online. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications.
You can learn more about Anthropologie and all URBN brands at http://www.urbn.com/
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.