Anthropologie Stock Associate - Don Mills, Toronto, Ontario
A Stock Associate maintains the flow of goods from receipt to product placement. They are responsible for maintaining a neat and organized stockroom conducive to easy location of product, and support all back of house systems and processes.
REPORTS TO: Store Brand Leader, Visual Merchandising Manager, & Operations Manager
- Supports store team with stock-to-sales processes including; receiving of shipment, flash processing, security tagging, and preparing product for floor placement
- Adheres to the stock “typical day” to ensure deliveries are processed and placed within 24 hours
- Plans for, tracks and communicates all in transit shipment information to the visual and leadership team
- Maintains an efficient and well-organized stockroom ensuring accessibility to employees
- Assists in and/or leads the restock process to continually maintain store stock levels
- Demonstrates loss prevention awareness through assisting in cycle counts, markdowns, and transfers
- Oversees all UPS deliveries and transfers
- Maintains all receiving paperwork controls
- Assists in supply orders with direction from Store Brand Leader
- Assists in the maintenance of the building facilities
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
- Takes responsibility for own development and professional growth; identifies and trains replacement in preparation for career progression
- Collaborates with the team during meetings to deliver information regarding shipment, restock, and back of house organization
- Supports back of house processes to better service the customer
- Has an understanding of how zones operate and can provide support as needed in certain areas of the sales floor
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Gains proficiencies in strong assessment and decision-making skills
- Gains proficiencies in entrepreneurship, takes smart risks with measurable results
- Ensures productivity and urgency
AESTHETIC UNDERSTANDING & APPLICATION
- Leads stock-to-sales processes and supports presentation standards
- Collaborates with Store Brand Leader and Visual Merchandising Manager to assess stock to sales ratio
- Is knowledgeable of trend and supports brand messaging
- Has an understanding of how the merchant process impacts business and the customer experience
As an Anthropologie employee, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage. All employees receive a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, qualified transportation credit, a generous employee referral program and much more!
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to lead and inspire a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply online. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications.
You can learn more about Anthropologie and all URBN brands at http://www.urbn.com/
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.