Anthropologie Personal Stylist - Baltimore, Maryland
A Stylist contributes to a profitable and customer-centric environment through supporting the store management team in elevating the customer experience. They curate a compelling customer experience through outfitting education, teamdevelopment and establishing lasting connections with customers.
REPORTS TO: Store Brand Leader
- Cultivates an environment of genuine customer connection
- Supports an environment of genuine customer connection
- Acts as a brand ambassador reflective of the company values and aesthetic
- Creates a personal styling experience that provides individual attention and engagement
- Builds a relationship of trust and honesty to provide an unimagined experience
- Facilitates customer correspondence and appointment setting
- Maintains a list of local resources (tailor, dry cleaner, etc) to enhance the customer experience
- Fosters ongoing relationships through:
- Outreach & Networking
- Appointment Generation
- Service Follow-up
AESTHETIC UNDERSTANDING & APPLICATION
- Communicates trends, supports brand messaging, and inspires the internal/external customer
- Collaborates with store leaders to assess and impact store outfitting
- Understands how the merchant process impacts business and the customer experience
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
- Focuses on individual goals set
- Serves as an inspiration and set a strong example for elevated service and styling
- Takes responsibility for own development and professional growth
- Is self-aware and focused on self-development
- Participates in store meetings and fit sessions serving as the voice of the customer
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment and decision-making skills
- Is an entrepreneur, takes smart risks with measurable results
- Provides global insight in relationship to the customer experience and communicates information to district team and home office
- Builds and maintains productive partnerships
As an Anthropologie employee, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage. All employees receive a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, qualified transportation credit, a generous employee referral program and much more!
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to lead and inspire a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply online. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications.
You can learn more about Anthropologie and all URBN brands at http://www.urbn.com/
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.