Anthropologie Display Coordinator - Calgary, AB
In collaboration with the Visual Merchandising Manager, the Display Coordinator curates and crafts a compelling environment through the
application of display. They utilize a multitude of mediums to execute display that enhances the store specific scenario
and impacts the customer’s experience.
REPORTS TO: Visual Merchandising Manager
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
- Follows guidelines to support the internship program where applicable
- Ensure all display support is informed and productive
- Takes responsibility for own development and professional growth; identifies and trains role replacement in preparation for career
- Cultivates an environment of genuine customer connection
- Utilizes Home Office visual communication to conceptualize, create and apply an innovative, resourceful, compelling and well executed visual
- Engages the community through display workshops, events, gatherings and social media
- Builds and maintains productive partnerships
- Collaborates with store team to develop understanding of display big ideas and processes
- Communicates effectively at all levels
- Attends prototypes, store openings, meetings and display workshops where applicable
AESTHETIC UNDERSTANDING & APPLICATION
- Has a strong understanding of trend and style that is reflective of the brand
- Applies seasonal direction and inspiration provided by the Home Office to meet the unique needs of the store
- Ensures craft of all displays are high quality and well executed using the proper level of construction and aesthetically appropriate material
- Executes and maintains all display including windows and interior
- Creates and maintains a visual library of inspiration
- Effectively plans weekly, monthly and seasonal display objectives
- Works within visual budget to maximize materials and productivity to execute display projects
- Maintains productivity. Meets all brand, district and regional timelines
- Submits high quality images, following approved brand standards, of completed interior and window execution
- Maintains an organized and clean art room.
- Ensures all tools are properly cleaned and cared for according to company standards.
- Adheres to all company safety guidelines
As an Anthropologie employee, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, qualified transportation credit, a generous employee referral program and much more!.
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to lead and inspire a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply on-line. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications.
You can learn more about Anthropologie and all URBN brands at http://www.urbn.com/
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.