Anthropologie: Assistant Producer
Founded in 1992, Anthropologie (www.anthropologie.com) operates more than 175 retail stores in North America and Europe, and ships to over 100 countries worldwide via our ecommerce channels. We cater to fashionable, educated, and creative women between the ages of 28 to 45, who desire an inspirational shopping experience. To that end, we are committed to exceeding her expectations in unexpected, delightful ways. Our unique product assortment includes women's apparel and accessories, home furnishings and décor, gifts, beauty, and found objects. Our mission is to provide our customer with an unimagined experience.
The Assistant Producer is responsible for planning, and executing Ecommerce shoots as well as supporting creative shoots as needed. Ensuring execution is on brand, cost effective, and timely to support company goals.
- Produce Ecommerce shoots along with lead Producer, dealing with on figure.
- Manage bookings, and negotiate fee’s for models and talent.
- Build and maintain relationships with agency vendors.
- Build budgets, coordinate travel arrangements, and prepare call sheets for all shoots and crew members.
- Research and coordinate outside vendor for catering, equipment, hotels, and messengers.
- Manage and maintain production kits.
- Reconcile all invoices and receipts.
- Assist with pulling model packages and booking travel.
- Consistently monitor runway, editorials, and advertising campaigns for fresh faces and suggestions.
- Maintain model library.
- Support Producer with pre-production needs for Creative shoots in regards to research and bookings.
- Build strong relationships and work cross-functionally with Creative, Merchandising, Buying, Design and Ecommerce teams.
- Assist with coordination and production of blog and marketing shoots.
- Work closely with Creative Director to ensure creative vision is executed.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to balance multiple deadlines and priorities
- Adaptive to change and tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Business, or a related field.
Some travel required.