ANCILLARY FURNITURE DESIGNER - Leading Interior Design Firm - DOE
Our client, a Leading Interior Design Firm, is actively seeking an Ancillary Furniture Designer to join their San Carlos team. The ideal candidate will have superb communication skills and a knack for the design process.
- Attend in client meetings, present information, designs, and final plans for approval
- Go on site visits, take measurements and site notes
- Estimate project timeline and assist with creation of client proposals
- Keep inventory of existing products
- Work with outside vendors to prepare space
- Collaborate with construction to execute installations accurately
- Develop product specifications and conduct product orders
- Communicate accurate project details to necessary teams
- Ensures specifications have been double-checked and reviewed
- Maintain detailed records of projects
- Experience at an interior design firm required
- Ancillary experience, preferably at a dealership, required
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented eye for design and spatial awareness
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Flexible, proactive work ethic
- Strong AutoCAD skills required!
Please submit your resume to apply!
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.