Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
As the After-Sales Service Supervisor you will act as a leader for the Alterations and After-Sales Service team within the Rodeo Drive Flagship store. You will lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed level of service. As After-Sales service plays a pivotal role in strengthening the relationship between the brand and the client, it will be your focus to motivate your team to ensure that Gucci product surpasses the expectation of the consumer. As the After-Sales Service Supervisor, you will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly after sales profitably;
- Implement actions to ensure clear consistent follow up is being communicated to every repair client to ensure the maximum client retention with the after sales process;
- Provide assistance and support to customers purchasing Gucci product across all categories and originating from all channels;
- Communicating respectfully and courteously with clients by telephone, email, letter and in person;
- Identify and resolve customer issues which may be complex or long standing due to the nature of the repair or client situation;
- Implementation and adherence of Customer Service policies and Operational procedures per the company guidelines;
- Determining and approving client refunds and exchanges in partnership with management;
- Keeping organized and detailed files of client interactions and repair records;
- Training of Client Service Representatives to deliver a consistent high standard of customer service;
- Work with Management to implement clear objectives to the store team in relation to Customer Service and Alterations teams;
- Model Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence per the WW grooming standards;
- Lead and motivate team to achieve monthly goals and objectives while in adherence to business guidelines.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize prospect client development opportunities, improve client loyalty and increase client retention;
- Responsible for tracking client repairs and customer owned goods.
- Manage Kering Service workflow processes through consistent communication and delegation of the customer service representatives;
- Responsible for ensuring an effective staff schedule according to the traffic trends for Alterations and Customer Service team;
- Ensures maintenance of inventory accuracy and set up quantitative targets related to the after service sales , store owned stock repairs and COG's;
- Provide consistent follow up with all after sales clients to result in highest level of client loyalty and service;
- Reports feedback from clients on products in relation to satisfaction, quality control to Kering Service team;
- Operates Customer Service desk during business hours to ensure optimal face to face client experience;
- Ensure team adherence to all company Operation, HR, and security procedures;
- Identify, evaluate, and swiftly resolve any customer issues prior to, during, and after service has been rendered;
- Develop and implement processes leading to a more efficient repair intake, follow up and tracking in regards to client repairs;
- Works in close collaboration with Secaucus After Sales team to ensure customer requirements are met;
- Work closely with outside alteration vendors to ensure our needs are met accurately and timely;
- Work on monitoring expenses and reduce cost of repairs;
- Increase revenue generated from alterations and repairs;
- Ensure all departments are clean and presentable at all times. This includes ensuring it is well maintained and organized;
- Set employee goals for garment productivity with Alteration team;
- Liaise as the technician for the embossing service program of all leather goods being the hub for the Northeast markets as well within the Ney York Fifth Avenue store;
- Support store team with opening and closing store procedures when needed;
- Cash handling and preparation of deposits in partnership with the Sales Audit team;
- Handles all POS issues and resolution within the store;
- Conducts and implements all New Hire On Boarding of all Sales Audit team members.
- Work with management to conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with employees to review performance and provide timely feedback. Oversee annual performance appraisal process for your team;
- Consistently monitors, follows up on productivity goals for your departments;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new employees within your department;
- Ensures Human Resources processes are adhered to in collaboration with the Operations and Store management team;
- Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example;
- Support Management in identifying training needs for your associates;
- Train and develop associates to elevate the level of service rendered.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred;
- Excellent leadership, organizational and people management skills;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in multi languages preferred;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness and tact when dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Courteous Phone Skills
- Multi task oriented