Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).
Lands’ End is looking for an Accounts Advisor for our Business Outfitters Division. Lands’ End is a multi-channel retailer offering products through specialty catalogs, the Internet, Sears stores and our Business Outfitters division. Lands’ End Business Outfitters is one of America’s premier providers of logo’d apparel and business outfitting programs. We offer high levels of quality, value, service and style, outfitting 9 out of 10 Fortune 500 companies.
As an Accounts Advisor, you are responsible for extensive knowledge of Lands’ End functions. This position helps sell, design and implement National Sales account programs while managing the operational aspects of the programs. Manages multiple tasks within ongoing projects; while collaborating with the creative area, inventory, merchandising, CAD embroidery, direct marketing, and other cross-functional areas to achieve goals. Responsible for assisting with and executing a sales and marketing plan that will hit the teams’ sales goals, ensuring the profitability of each account while managing the customer’s expectations and overall operational workflow of the program.
• Manage the implementation of operational processes to meet program requirements, including those programs promotional efforts that use Lands' End resources; creative, merchandising, inventory, order entry and processing, fulfillment, reporting and invoicing. Serve as an on-going resource for process issues and questions.
• Work with a variety of internal and external resources to design processes and solutions that meet customer program requirements. Gain approval for these solutions, communicate and train personnel in their implementation. These resources will include: Call Centers, Business Outfitters Creative, A/R and Inventory Management; Lands' End Order Services, Information Services, and outside vendors.
• Use approved guidelines and processes that leverage Lands' End operational competencies, brand equity issues, advertising and promotional considerations and financial requirements, making initial recommendations about Lands' End participation in program opportunities.
• Contribute to program evaluation and make recommendations for improvement as necessary
• Troubleshoot and problem solve all program problematic situations and questions from customers and internal areas.
• Coordinate and facilitate client meetings and visits to nurture and build the relationship.
• Design and develop On-line Custom Stores and print collateral.
• Proactively manage the day to day needs for assigned accounts.
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage multiple projects while remaining flexible in a self-directed, organized, decisive, professional and objective manner.
• Previous experience in a sales environment where are proactively prospecting, handling objections, and the closing the sale within existing and new accounts.
• Experience in effectively creating and communicating a compelling sales message, consistent with Lands' End philosophies.
• Available for moderate travel, including some weekends.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, verbal, listening and negotiation skills as well as the ability to think creatively.
• Comfortable working in an unstructured "start-up" environment and to work independently with minimal supervision.