Overview: The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for
providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This
includes processing and monitoring invoices, payments and
expenditures using SAP. Providing these services in an effective
and efficient manner will ensure that entries are accurate and up
to date, and that vendors and suppliers are paid in a timely
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
prior to payment.
• Prepare batches of invoices for data entry and enter into SAP.
• Manage check runs (usually about 4-5 times per month).
• Print and obtain signatures on checks.
• Distribute signed checks as required.
• Maintain GL and update vendor files and accounts.
• Answers all vendor inquiries and communicate with stores.
• Maintain all accounts payable files.
• Reconcile vendor accounts.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Assist team members and Sr. Accountant as necessary.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 1-2 years of AP experience required.
• College Degree necessary but not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft office, Excel and Word.
• Proficient in SAP is a plus.
• Fashion Industry is a plus.