ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE // SR. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Department Stores
Manages day to day business of major % of revenue within an operating division. Works closely with VP on developing the top side strategy to achieve sales goals.
Present the collection to clients, follow through after market and assure sales projections are met and sales goals, performance targets are achieved. Manages full business needs of the accounts responsible for.
- Prepare for market appointments, set appointments and present the collection to clients.
- Achieve projections for the season.
- Manage the administrative process to run the day to day business.
- Follow through with buyers on order transmission and order input.
- Manage account specific day-to-day activities (Pos, shipping, customer service, RA, chargebacks, etc)
- Communicate with all DSA/Brand Ambassadors/Selling specialists to make sure they are informed and have all tools to achieved sales plan
- Communicate daily with buying office of clients (Assistants buyers/planners/buyers) to provide most exceptional customer service.
- Assure proper assortment by class at the door level.
- Analyze weekly selling and see opportunities for re-orders, swaps, and react to business needs. Looks at opportunities by door
- Prepare presentations on best sellers, opportunities, etc.
- Communicate to management overall business and product trends at accounts.
- Communicate and work closely with merchandising and design departments
- Is fully aware of the competitive landscape
- Manages Sales assistant
- Achieve agreed upon sales plans.
- Achieve gross margin and dilution targets
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Leadership qualities are a must
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years in a sales role (handling a major department store is a must)
- Prior women’s RTW experience preferred
- Strong computer skills are necessary
- Some travel may be required
- Must be self-motivated
- Likes to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys product
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong retail math skills.
- Strong operational/customer service background.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team Player