ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Specialty Stores
Rebecca Taylor is a womenswear brand inspired by beauty in the everyday. With an emphasis on signature prints, dimensional texture and modern nostalgia, the collection cultivates a look of romantic fragility with a sophisticated edge. Every Rebecca Taylor piece offers a carefully crafted silhouette that feels essential, set apart by distinctive detail that captures the imagination and elevates the art of dressing for every occasion.
Born and raised in Wellington, New Zealand, Rebecca’s design aesthetic grew from both the idyllic landscapes of her native country and her time immersed in the feminine-cool chic of London and Paris. When she arrived in New York City she built her international brand around an intuitive sense of the timeless beauty and modern versatility women look for when they dress.
The Rebecca Taylor collections is available at Rebecca Taylor boutiques and at rebeccataylor.com as well as high-end department and specialty stores worldwide.
- Develop and implement growth plan for territory with focus on Premier Large Specialty Stores
- Ensure high level of professional and proactive communication with all accounts to drive business towards plan achievement
- Collect, review and update Sales and Stock performance on a weekly basis
- Plan and implement overall strategy for territory by account that efficiently and effectively leads to achievement of goals.
- Develop Quarterly itinerary to visit key markets/stores.
- Focus on reviewing Assortment content, market trends, overall stock opportunities and issues and overall retail execution
- Partner with wholesale Planner for Specialty Stores growth and analysis
- Manage all direct expense items within/below budget monthly
- Plan all Travel on timely basis and submit to VP for authorization
- Minimum of 2-3 years of wholesale and/or retail apparel sales experience. Buying and/or Retail or Sales management, a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong product knowledge in contemporary market
- Strong retail analysis and computer skills
- Highly motivated and organized
- Strong leadership skills
- Commitment to travel- average 2 - 3 weeks per quarter