We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Kasper Group is an apparel industry leader, offering women wardrobe solutions for their wear-to-work and special occasion dressing needs. Driven by excellence and exceptional talent, The Kasper Group has remained a forerunner in fashion for over 30 years. We are committed to delivering iconic brands (Kasper, Anne Klein, LeSuit), relevant fashions and trusted, quality products to our consumers. So be a part of the exceptional talent! We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive. The Account Executive will work with the management and sales team to execute and manage sales strategy through interaction with key retail accounts and Division management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan, manage and execute sales and merchandising strategy
- Forecast sales projections on a seasonal and annual basis tied to budgets
- Increase business opportunities within the appropriate channels of distribution
- Sell into inventory
- Open to buy management including forecasting/ planning sales, markdowns and receipts
- Foster close professional relationships with retailers to successfully manage the business
- Develop expert knowledge of the competitive landscape, including merchandising and pricing
- Propose new business opportunities and drive business by analyzing and reacting to selling performance and capitalizing on available inventory
- Partner with Retail Development and visit stores periodically to confirm optimal store placement, competitive adjacencies, sales support and see merchandise new deliveries
- Partner with Replenishment Analyst to monitor sales and fill rates of account to ensure they are in line in order to maximize profit
- Proactively track/ manage processing of confirmations and shipping
- Develop and present product ideas and concepts tied to individual account events/ needs
- Optimize organic growth in existing doors and plan and present ideas for further expansion
- Monitor accounts performance at retail and adjust strategies accordingly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi task and problem solve
- Ability to work in a large corporate environmentUnderstanding of women’s ready to wear market.
- Ability to travel less than 5% of time
- Ability to sit at least 2/3 of the day, stand/ walk 1/3 of the day
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours, with breaks during market week
An EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.