- FRAME is hiring an Account Executive to join their New York team. Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager this role will be responsible for overseeing select major and specialty accounts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain strong relations and partnerships with key accounts.
- Achieve assigned sales targets - by season and by account.
- Build upon and evolve current business through development plan and seasonal strategies for key accounts.
- Work with accounts in the showroom, present the collection; help build assortments that best represent the brand and the customer who shops the store. Monitor order entry and track shipping for each account. Resolve issues when needed.
- Work directly with the client buying and planning teams to review seasonal sales and receipt plans, as well as profitability by month to maintain a healthy business.
- Analyze weekly selling reports and finding opportunities to maximize sales through, re-orders, SWAPS, RTV’s, etc. – summarizing said data then recapping back out to the Executive teams.
- Design and implement exclusive programs and margin builders for retail partners to drive higher sell-through and differentiate assortment between accounts.
- Make actionable and insightful recommendations for new product, product extension, or enhancements during in season development periods.
- Regular market visits to maintain brand awareness and gather competitive intelligence.
- Represent the core values of our brand and communicate our goals and initiatives effectively both internally and externally.
- Act as an Ambassador of the brand in the wholesale sector and any client facing encounter.
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service, proactively partnering with Department stores and key accounts in driving sales with programs such as staff incentives, in-store events, and marketing exposure.
- Effective management of wholesale promotional strategy to ensure alignment to brand and drive full-price sales.
- To produce end of season market report and share with senior management for future development.
Professional skills, experience and attributes:
- BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with contemporary brands or relevant businesses.
- Experience working with major department and specialty stores –relationships must include but are not limited to: Shopbop, Net-A-Porter, Bloomingdales, Barney’s, and Intermix.
- Have a proven track record in sales.
- Strong analytical skills with a solid understanding of retail math including mark-up, sell-through, OTB and gross margin.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prompt and complete follow through.
- Flexibility in daily work flow, re-prioritization as needed.
- Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure.
- A proactive approach in tackling issues and ability to identify and implement solutions.
- Self-driven, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to develop and harness relationships internally & externally.
- Exemplary level of customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel functions and formulas.