ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Leading Women’s Contemporary Brand
The position is a great opportunity to interface with the top contemporary buyers in the marketplace. The right candidate is energetic, aggressive, passionate and loves fashion and will fulfill the following qualifications and responsibilities.
- Possess 3-7 years’ experience in Sales, with a focus in women’s contemporary market
- MUST have strong relationships with Department Store Buyers and Key Specialty Stores – East Coast and Private label.
- Private label
- Strong communication skills on phone and in-person. Work with designers and provide feedback to designers what customers want.
- Multitasker, energetic self-starter and highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Fashionable with a thorough knowledge of the Women’s contemporary market and competition
- Maintain and grow current account base, as well as prospect and open target accounts
- Have strong computer skills especially with Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, et al). JOOR and Perfect Fit experience a plus
- Road Work & Travel Required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Develop and execute strategies with key management teams to deliver sales
- Report sales and shipment numbers according to plan, while managing inventory levels, secure and ensure timely fulfillment of all orders
- Set-up, Attend and Work Tradeshows
- Schedule Road trips
- Account Maintenance and Growth
- Visit stores, conduct product knowledge seminars and report weekly bestsellers
- Work with team to create a balanced assortment in terms of value, price point, style, sku count and key items
- Communicate with buyers to negotiate sales