Our client, a Leading Lifestyle Brand, is actively seeking a strong Account Executive to join their team.
In this pivotal role you will use your strong analytical and leadership skills to manage and develop new business relationships, grow account bases and venture into new markets.
The ideal candidate for this exciting position is highly
organized, driven, and has experience working with major accounts.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients, buyers, and staff
• Attend trade shows, inventory meetings, and presentations
• Issue reports on sales results and product feedback
• Work with vendors on matters regarding samples and item production
• Assist cross-departmental teams with related tasks, as assigned
• Minimum 5+ years of sales experience in consumer goods and accessories
• Experience with trade shows and recruiting new business a must!
• Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized, and
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Autonomous, proactive, and professional demeanor
Please submit resume for consideration.