ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Kensie (G-III Licensed Category)
G-III Apparel Group, the world's premier designer and manufacturer of quality leather outerwear dresses, women's suits and sportswear with a comprehensive portfolio of over 30 licensed and wholly-owned brands, including Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Guess?, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi’s, Dockers, Jessica Simpson, Vince Camuto, Ellen Tracy, Kensie, Ivanka Trump, and G.H. Bass, among others.
Kensie is looking for a professional with entrepreneurial spirit and strong sales experience. Candidate must have robust relationships with Department stores and ability to open chain store accounts.
- Develop and execute strategies with key management teams to grow business and drive sales
- Deliver sales and shipment numbers per the budget while managing inventory levels and margin needs
- Responsible for reporting on weekly best sellers and implementing reorders
- Responsible for managing all orders to calendar goals
- Perform as a team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- Represent the brand with integrity and authority
- Communicate clearly, concisely, timely and professionally
- Represent ownership of company goals and diligence of these goals when making decisions
- Represent the ability speak to all aspects of the business
- Must have strong relationships with Department Stores Buyers and key Specialty Stores
- Must understand Open to Buy
- Must exemplify strong retail math skills
- Must have 5+years of women’s ready-to-wear wholesale experience