ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Journals - DOE
Our client, a Leading Leather Goods Company, is actively seeking a proactive Account Executive for their Journals business, to join their team in New York City.
As the Account Executive, you will utilize your strong analytical and interpersonal skills to manage new and existing business relationships. You will be responsible for managing the wholesale sales strategy for the journal category of the brand. The ideal candidate for this position has experience developing relationships with stationary and book stores and can provide exceptional post-sale customer service.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, buyers, and staff
- Handle market appointments
- Relay product needs for customers
- Attend trade shows, inventory meetings, and presentations
- Identify opportunities to create new revenue within existing accounts
- Issue reports on sales results and product feedback
- Pursue new accounts
- Assist cross-departmental teams with related tasks, as assigned
- Minimum 5-7+ years of sales experience servicing big box retailers and independent book stores
- Journals and/or stationary background required
- Bachelor’s degree
- CRM experience preferred
- Results-driven with proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight as needed
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized, and collaborative team-player
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Please submit your resume to be considered.