ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE - Top Fabric Company
Our client, a Leading Fabric Company, is currently seeking a dynamic, results-driven, and enthusiastic Account Executive/Business Development Associate to join their team in New York City.
As the Account Executive, you will be primarily responsible for driving sales by seeking out new business while forging integral relationships with existing accounts. Your exceptional interpersonal skills and strong sales acumen will be key as you will be responsible for researching current market trends and cold calling potential clients.
- Manage existing sales accounts
- Perform outreach and connect with potential partners
- Host calls and meetings to activate client relationships
- Collaborate with other account executives and the sales team to open new accounts
- Meet sales goals and targets
- Analyze sales results and build sales plans
- Proven ability to meet and achieve sales goals
- Background in fabrics a must
- Confident and articulate communication abilities; strong negotiation skills
- Driven and proactive
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply with your resume for consideration.