Reports To: Account Executive
Direct Reports: None
Haddad Brands is a fast paced and very successful, privately held, NYC based, kid's apparel company.
Haddad Brands holds the global licenses for Nike, Levi’s, Jordan, Converse, and Hurley children's wear. Our work environment is entrepreneurial, fast paced and FUN!
The Account Associate will assist an Account Executive and the Sales team with multiple accounts while managing all sample requests and executing sales reports.
- Assist Account Executive and Sales Manager in all aspects of the sales process, including showroom management, market preparation, and administrative support
- Responsible for bulk order tracking, on order log, receipt of order confirmations, shipping/delivery updates, and maintenance of order books
- Communicate daily with buyers regarding current orders, shipping, current sales, changes in delivery schedules, future orders and overall business
- Review and analyze account selling reports and run weekly/monthly shipping and on order reports
- Recap and present weekly retailer results (style selling, sales/stocks, etc.) for assigned accounts as needed
- Coordinate and attend market week appointments
- Ensure samples are effectively managed and pack/unpack samples for trade shows and out of town market appointments
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
- Prior internships and/or related experience required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office